PLECS® is the tool of choice for high-speed simulations of power electronic systems.
- PLECS Blockset is an extension for Simulink from The MathWorks.
**MATLAB and Simulink are required for running PLECS Blockset**
- PLECS Standalone is an independent simulation software.
**It has no connection to MATLAB/Simulink**
- PLECS Combo licenses allow to use both PLECS Blockset and Standalone.
- Individual License, the licensee can choose between either user-based or computer-based licensing.
- Concurrent Licenses allow multiple users to access the software from computers that are connected to a central license server. The number of simultaneous users is limited by the number of installed Concurrent Licenses. Each Concurrent License may be installed on one license server only.
- Dongle License allows the software to be installed on one or more computers. Any person may use the software on the computer that is connected to a specific hardware dongle, provided that the software is operated from the computer's console. Currently, Dongle Licenses run under Windows and Mac OS only.
PLECS (Software License Only)